Avon just finished our March leadership call and I wanted to share with you all some of the updates on the way so that you can prepare yourself and your customers. Note: you will see this information come from Avon via e-mail and youravon.com in the next few weeks so be on the lookout. Be sure to read the Beauty Buzz or follow Avon USA Representatives on Facebook.
– Policies and conditions will be updated tomorrow. When you log into youravon.com, you will be taken to 2-page site to review and accept new policies.
Changes coming Campaign 9 (April 3):
– Cost of brochures will increase for those who purchase over 50 brochures at once
– Shipping will increase for representatives; as you know, the shipping costs vary depending on the size of your order. All shipping costs will increase by $1. So if your order is $100, your new shipping cost is now $8 instead of $7.
– Shipping on your e-store (for online customers) will remain the same
– Youravon 1.0 is going away in the beginning of April so if you haven’t converted to Youravon 2.0, you will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to convert as well as how to use the new platform
For leaders or those interested in leadership (maybe someone expressed interest in becoming an Avon rep before):
– Beginning in Campaign 9, no more $25, $50 and $100 starter kits! Instead, there will be an enrollment fee of $30 and they’ll be able to pick their own personalized kit (see details below).
I’d also like to share with you something one of our Avon representatives posted recently. With the increased costs of both shipping and brochures, it makes perfect sense.
Crystal sends out 82 brochures per month which cost her at least $100! She made this post and instead of 82 people complaining, she had 250 people give her their e-mail addresses so they can receive the digital brochure!!! Of that, she’s already received 7 online orders!!!! Amazing, right?!?!?!? She’s saving money and time:
– no brochure costs
– no shipping costs
– no delivery times
Just straight profit and yes, she’s converting her traditional face-to-face customers as well as gaining new online customers!
Check out the post she made on Facebook:
New enrollment info:
Remember, this info will be formalized and sent out by Avon; however, take advantage of the current info and look to see if you need to make adjustments in your Avon business. If you are interested in leadership or you are a current leader and someone states they don’t have the money to join, maybe you can inform them that now is the time as the kit/enrollment will increase soon. With the new enrollment, they only receive 2 brochures as opposed to the 20 with the $25 kit. I’m not sure if they’ll receive samples either (we’ll have to wait and see) so if cost is an issue, you may want to let them know.
Also, if you have people who are more digital or maybe they weren’t excited by our starter kits, you can let them know that we have something coming specifically for them in the next 3 weeks or so. Use this information to your advantage!